EDUCATION AND TRAVEL FAIR
Interested in furthering your educational career?
We are launching Hello Australia Education & Travel Fair on the 12th April 2017 from 2pm till 6pm. This Fair will offer you the opportunity to meet representatives from 9 of the Best Schools & Universities of Brisbane and get personalised advice on courses and visas with Bravo Migration.
EDUCATION AND TRAVEL FAIR PROMOTIONS
- ZERO ENROLMENT FEE – All participants at the Fair will receive No Enrolment Fees for any course enrolled during and after the event. Offer Valid until the 5th of May 2017
- 10% OFF Any Travel Package in Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Bali or Thailand to all participants attending the Hello Australia Education & Travel Fair. Offer valid until the 5th of May 2017.
- HELLO KIT E-CO BAG with giveaways offered to all Education & Travel Fair participants.
- DRAW COMPETITION to WIN A TRIP to FRASER ISLAND, or 2 Shopping Vouchers (offered by APC/English Unlimited), or an 1 iPhone (offered by Torrens University)
for all participants who Enrol or Extend Their Visas during the event or until the 5th of May 2017.
Enrolments & Visa Renewals accepted from the 3rd of April/2017 until the 5th of May 2017.
THE WINNERS OF THE DRAW COMPETITION WERE:
1) Return trip to Fraser Island (all inclusive), offered by Hello Australia: Henrique Delamore.
2) 1 iPhone (offered by Torrens University): Alessandra Feriance
3) 2 Shopping Vouchers (offered by APC/English Unlimited): Jessica Scatini Petersen
DRAW COMPETITION TO WIN A TRIP TO FRASER ISLAND
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference.
- The promoter is Hello Australia Pty Ltd (ABN no. 54 126 015 736) whose registered office is at Suite 5, Level 4, 141 Queen St., Brisbane, QLD, 4000 (Promoter).
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Brisbane Australia time on the date stated. The promotion commences at 00.01am on 1 April 2017 and closes at 23.59pm on 05 May 2017 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open only to Hello Australia Education & Travel Fair 12 April participants, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter
Entry into the promotion
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must attend the Hello Australia Education & Travel Fair and during the Promotion Period Enroll on a Course or Extend their Visas at Hello Australia Brisbane between 1 April 2017 and 05 May 2017 (Eligible Ticket), and have their details registered here to enter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Enrolments or visa renewals cancelled or refunded prior to the draw will be disqualified.
- Both enrolment and visa renewal are permitted, however only one entry is permitted per Eligible Entrant on the Eligible Ticket.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of entries
- The draw will take place at 11.00am on 15 May 2017 at Hello Australia at Suite 5, Level 4, 141 Queen St., Brisbane, QLD, 4000. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter (Drawer).
- The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be three prizes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- The prize includes the following for 1 person.
- a) Return trip to Fraser Island (all inclusive).
- b) Or 2 Shopping Vouchers (offered by APC/English Unlimited).
- c) Or an 1 iPhone (offered by Torrens University).
- The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to the travel agency General Conditions of Carriage.
- Prize travel and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. Please allow a minimum of 21 days’ notice when making the booking.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winner
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published on Hello Australia’s Facebook and Blog within 7 days after the draw.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 20 does not apply to limit or exclude liability: a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.